4.2 Managing User Groups
This section explains how to register, edit, and delete user groups.
4.2.1 Adding User Groups
About how to add User Group, refer to “3.2 Adding User Groups for a Service Unit” and “3.3 Adding User Groups Customized for Specific Contracts”.
4.2.2 Editing User Groups
1. Display the User Group List screen (see steps 1 of 2.3 Setting a User Group to View and Edit All Contracts).
2. From the User Group List screen, click the row of the user group you want to edit (Figure 4-7).
Figure 4-7. User Group List Screen
3. After the User Group Detail screen is displayed, when you edit User Group name/ description, click Edit button.
4. To add user to or delete from user group, click ADD/DELETE USER and edit.
※The user displayed(Figure4-8) on the left side is the user not belonging to a group. To add, check the check box in front of the user name you want to add and click ADD in the center.
※The user displayed on the right side is the user belonging to a group. To delete it, check the check box in front of the user name you want to delete and click Delete.
Figure 4-8. Add or Delete Group User screen
5. If you want to display the target range of the user group continuously, click on the upper right of the user group target range column (Figure 4-9).
Figure 4-9. User Group Detail screen
6. After completing editing, check VIEW or EDIT of the service for which authorization is set, and click OK.
※To set Authorization per service unit, select VIEW or EDIT in the Service Unit Selection. When you select an authorization on a per service basis, if a contract is added to that service, the configured authorization is also applied to the added contract.
Figure 4-10. User Group Edit screen
※To set Authorization per contract unit, click Edit in Detail config (Figure 4-11).
Figure 4-11. User Group Edit screen
7. After setting screen for each contract of the target service is displayed(Figure 4-12), select VIEW or EDIT for the contract# you want to apply for.
Figure 4-12. User Group Edit (per contract) screen