2 Basic Usage
This chapter explains the basic method of using the NTT Communications Business Portal via the following steps:
Figure 2-1. Basic Usage Flow
2.1 Initial Login
Next is the procedure for logging in for the first time and displaying the Dashboard screen after use of the NTT Communications Business Portal is enabled.
- An email with a Usage Startup Guide will be sent to the registered email address (Figure 2-2). Please click on the URL and proceed with the steps to set your initial password.
Figure 2-2. Text of Email Containing Usage Startup Guide (Example)
2. After the Identity Verification screen is displayed, input your email address, name, and contact telephone number (without hyphens) using the exact information that was used when you were registered as a user (Figure 2-3). After you have entered the information, please click on Continue.
3. The Setting Password screen is displayed after user authentication has been completed(Figure 2-4).
Please enter new password for 1st verification. It must be between with 6 and 32 digits and include at least a number, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
Click Save button after input the new password.
Figure 2-4. Setting password screen
4. The Password setting completion screen is displayed(Figure 2-5).
Go on to the next step with clicking the Return to Service button.
Figure 2-5. Password setting completion screen
5.Click the to Log in page button after the Log in screen is displayed(Figure 2-6).
Figure 2-6. Log in screen
6. Input your ID and password in the 1st verification screen and click the Sign in button (Figure 2-7).
Figure 2-7. First verification screen
7. Next screen is changed by user configuration when registered to Business Portal.
 The account registered to Business Portal by the application form
Go on to the next step (No.8).
 The account registered to Business Portal with TOTP authentication
Go on to the No.9
 The account registered to Business Portal with MailOTP authentication
Go on to the No.10
8. The second verification selection screen is displayed(Figure 2-8).
Please select TOTP authentication or MailOTP authentication.
Notice)Please select the MailOTP authentication if you don’t have the devices such as smartphone or tablet, or you can’t bring the devices in the place where you use Business Portal.
Figure 2-8. Select the second verification screen
9. <For TOTP authentication user>
Setting the TOTP authentication screen is displayed(Figure 2-9).
1) Please download and install a 2-step verification application such as Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator on your devices.Please click here for installation.
2) Scan the QR code on the initial setting screen of TOTP authentication using 2-step verification application on your devices.
3) Confirm the 6 digits number that changes regularly displayed in 2-step verification app.
4) Input the 6 digits number on 2-step verification application to Verify Code field.
5) Click Register after you input the number.
Figure 2-9. Setting the TOTP authentication screen
10. Completed the setup for login screen is displayed(Figure 2-10).
Go on to the Log in Screen after click the Login button.
Figure 2-10. Completed the setup for login screen
11. Go on to the 1st verification screen after click the to Log in page button (Figure 2-11).
Figure 2-11. Log in screen
12. Input your ID and password in the first verification screen (Figure 2-12).
Click the Sign in button.
Figure 2-12. First verification screen
13. One time password is required in the next screen (Figure 2-13a, 2-13b).
<For TOTP authentication user>
Input the verification code on 2-step verification app in your device.
Figure 2-13a. TOTP authentication screen
<For MailOTP authentication user>
Input the verification code on email sent to your email address (Figure 2-13b).
Figure 2-13b. MailOTP authentication screen
14. Terms and Conditions screen is displayed when user log in Business Portal only for first time (Figure 2-14). Please click I agree after confirmation the content.
Figure 2-14. Terms and Conditions screen